Monday, January 9, 2012

Something to feel about, not think about. To you, From me

Hello FUN blog followers and visiters. I love that you are here and thank you!!

I remember as a kid saying this over and over and over, feeling it was profound.....


Yesterday was today, today is tomorrow and tomorrow will be today.

Now I would say it this way.........

Today is tomorrow, tomorrow is today and yesterday never was.

We are all moving forward into the experience of our life.

My mind wants me to change "and yesterday never was" to 'and yesterday is gone' but my guidance is telling me to leave it as is ♥

Something to feel about, instead of think about............Happy Monday♥

In love and light…………..
Namaste’ & Blessings,
~♥~ Doreen Marchetti ~♥~

HYL Teacher, Coach, Artist
♡♡♡ Angel Messenger & Medium ♡♡♡
http://www.finallyunderstandnow.com/

No comments: