Thursday, July 1, 2010

James Twyman Event

what a great night with James Twyman!! Joe and I were fortunate to be part of a group that received advanced copies of his book The Barn Dance coming out in September, then attend this evening discussion the book.

To see pictures go to... my facebook page and friend me


Namaste’ & Blessings,
Doreen Marchetti

Louise Hay: Heal Your Life®
Workhshop Leader, Teacher & Life Coach
~Certified Angel Messenger ~ Certified Hypnotherapist
~The Wish™ facilitator ~ EFT Practitioner
~Spirit Artist ~ Reiki Master-Teacher
"Healing the world one heart at a time"

Visit my site…FinallyUnderstandNow.com
Friend me on click> Facebook
Follow me on click>Twitter

Office……
516 N. Bedford St
E. Bridgewater MA
by appointment…
Call 508-728-9740

“All that I need to know at any given moment is revealed to me.
I trust myself and I trust life. All is well”. ~Louise Hay

No comments: