Friday, April 17, 2009

Update!!!!

When everything changes, change everything. That is the title of a book by Neale Donald Walsch that is coming out soon. It also is a great thing to remember. I am, right now, updating information on our website. New information, new pricing, new, new, new. Must be spring fever!! All things are new again. All things are bright and full of potential!! We all are, can you feel it too?

Check out the website, I'll update the blog soon as well. The rest of this gorgeous day is going to be spent outside cleaning out my car and motor home.
There is no better catalyst to cleaning out the car than unexpectedly needing to give someone a ride home. Yikes!! Seeing the inside of my car through their eyes was not a good feeling moment for me. However, I am grateful because now that I've seen it, I will clean it and keep it that way!! And so it is!!

love, peace and blessings..........

No comments: