Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Morning Mediation with Joe CD

Morning Meditation with Joe is a guided meditation that will help you start your day
with joy and inspiration.


Feedback we are receiving......................


"Joe, not just a nice voice, a VERY nice voice!" ~ Evelyn - massachusetts


"A huge thank you to Joe. The CD is exactly what I hoped for; background music is great and his message isjust what I wanted. It really is perfect for me and I intend to use it daily. It has the guided relaxation starting from head ending up at the feet and his voice is so soothing. The messages are perfect; I am so pleased with it, having the imagery of everyone you know and love in a big circle and passing around an ounce of love to see it grow and grow. It reminds me of the workshop and is just perfect. I could not have bought this in a store and found anything quite as perfect as this is. THANK YOU!!!!" ~ Cheryl - massachusetts



"Great job Joe" ~ Cynthia - massachusetts



You can read more about Joe on the About Us page. Email Doreen to purchase a CD. The price is $18.00 ea. (shipping in USA included). Please tell us how many CDs you wish to purchase and we will send you a PayPal request for payment.



You are welcome to email or call (508-588-8234) with any questions.



Keep checking our F.U.N. Shoppe for new items.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hello Joe and Doreen,

SO nice to see your blog and website fully running. A big smile is coming from my heart to you both!

Loving you,
Chris
Orlando,FL